A site that literally flies under the flag of al-Qaida
The domain millatu-ibrahim.com was registered by Frankfurt-based extremist "Ahmed Al Almany Alhaakimiyya", whose real name is easily found by searching for "millatu-ibrahim.com+whois"
Between the 8th and the 14th of December, 2011, and following an official statement from the authorities in Berlin regarding the extremist nature of the site, the domain's whois record was edited, and is now held in proxy by HostHatch Inc. of Tampa, Florida. This was the first of a series of moves designed to hide the identity of the site's registrant and suppress any reporting of that person and his actions.
Why the effort to hide who is behind the site? The notice published at berlin.de is illuminating. Among the findings:
- The site advocates the overthrow of the democratic order of the Federal Republic of Germany and its replacement with an Islamic State.
- The frontmen for the site are Mohamed Mahmoud a/k/a Abu Usama al-Gharib, and Denis Cuspert.
- Mahmoud has served time in prison in Austria for his involvement in terrorism, not least of which being his work with the Global Islamic Media Front.
- The site is part of a larger project with assorted YouTube channels, blogs, and Paltalk rooms. It is also associated with Ansarul Aseer and Salafimedia.
- Finally, the site literally flies under what commonly known as the al-Qaida flag, first used by al-Qaida in Iraq. Thus even without explicit calls for violence, the site is promoting the ideology associated with al-Qaida and like-minded groups.
It is a violation of German law to advocate the overthrow of the democratic order. This is how Germany keeps a lid on the Nazis, and the Caliphate promoted at millatu-ibrahim.com is nothing if not fascistic.
Forum admin threatened with prosecution in Germany...
Sheikh Numbnutz Hearts Terrorists
ahlu-sunnah.com: forum of Germany's radical Salafis
Millatu-Ibrahim.com: German site of the Global Jihad a/k/a the al-Qaida movement
New site in Germany... [millatu-ibrahim.com]